What is the new date for ANTR Prom?
- A Night to Remember Prom will be held as a DRIVE THRU Prom Experience on SATURDAY, MARCH 13th between 6:30pm-9:30pm
What is a Drive Thru Prom Experience?
- We have worked hard to make ANTR an incredibly special night this year! You will stop at least 10 different booths to be celebrated and pick up goodies at each of these stations! In addition, you will get a chance to DRIVE down the Red Carpet in your own vehicle with cheering paparazzi along the way!!
I was confirmed as an Honored Guest in 2020, am I guaranteed a spot in 2021?
- If you were confirmed in 2020, you will have 24 hour ADVANCE sign-ups to guarantee your spot. We are releasing the Vehicle sign-up time slots to all previously confirmed 2020 Honored Guests on Feb. 15th. (Any remaining spots will open to everyone else on Feb. 16th).
I was on the WAITING LIST as an Honored Guest. What does that mean for me?
- Everyone on the waiting list will have the opportunity to register for a Vehicle sign-up time on Feb. 16th.
I am an Honored Guest but I am 23 years old or older, can I still attend?
- YES! We look forward to seeing you! Due to it being a Drive Thru event, we are able to welcome our friends that are 23 years old and older this year.
I am an Alumni of ANTR Prom, can I attend?
- YES! We want to see you! With it being a Drive Thru event, we are able to welcome our Alumni friends too!
Can my other Honored Guest friends and I drive in the same car?
- YES! We encourage you to carpool with your friends that you have been quarantining with. We would love for you to have a friend or two in the car and make it a dance party!
What do I wear…a Tuxedo? A Formal?
- For those ladies that registered for the 2020 ANTR, you had the opportunity to pick out a formal gown. We encourage you to wear it and show off your beauty! Besides the hundreds of dresses already given away, we will not be providing any additional formal gowns, however please feel to wear a dress you already have. For the gentlemen, feel free to wear a nice shirt and tie, or whatever you would like for this special night.
I was registered as a STUDENT HOST in 2020, now what?
- Although we will not be having one-on-one student hosts for this event, we would love to have you volunteer at one of our stations or as the paparazzi!! Sign-ups will happen on Feb. 15th, we will send out an email with the link – or just check our website.
I was registered as an ADULT VOLUNTEER in 2020, now what?
- We would love to have you volunteer at one of our stations or as the paparazzi!! Sign-ups will happen on Feb. 15th, we will send out an email with the link – or just check our website.
On March 13th at the ANTR Drive-Thru Prom Experience, how will I know where to go?
- All registered attendees will get an email with a map showing the Route. We will have police officers and parking lot attendants directing cars throughout the maze. ALL CARS will START at 990 LANE AVE., Chula Vista.
Thank you for your flexibility. We continue to pray for our ANTR Prom friends and our country as we battle this pandemic. Stay healthy, keep washing those hands and we look forward to celebrating with you March 13, 2021!
Rob & Cheryl Shields
Founder & Executive Director
A Night to Remember Prom